Monday, April 02, 2007

Pahties

Yes. No strong 'r' sound here anymore. It's not a party. It's a paaaaaaahhhhhhhhhty!

Last Saturday I went up to the Hunter Valley to go shopping and get some real Aussie apparel. We ducked into the Hunter Valley Gardens to play a quick game of aqua golf (fun), and had a nice lunch. Twas beautiful day!

That night, Marysia, the inbound from Poland, had her 19th birthday party and it was a great time! I think everyone had heaps of fun :)

I've been busy with school and assessment tasks (I don't know why I have to do these), and I've recently taken up dance lessons (at this point, mambo, ramba, jive, and chacha, and a bit of waltz (yikes)) on Wednesday nights, and I suppose its also dancing night on Sunday nights, so the weeks go by very very fast!

And this past weekend was my birthday party festivities. With going to the Foreshore on Thursday night, organising on Friday and Saturday during the day, and partying through to near Sunday mid-morning, I can see that I'm quite tired. I've also lost my voice. I think we all have some good memories from this party.

My birthday is indeed on April 6th, and I couldn't have my party that Easter weekend because my host brother Jade is off to Japan/Korea on a holiday today. I'm sure I'll make plans for this weekend anyway, with all of the festivals around; perhaps I'll even make it to Sydney again as I had hoped.

Life is full and it's going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to move. I seem to be busy nearly every day!

Chaotic.

Carl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tesah said...

And you're a very snazzy dancer at that! Almost as good as me!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Sue Durocher said...

glad to hear your enjoying your time in australia. i saw your dad working outside this weekend and i wondered how clean their vehicles have been since you left???? im sure your parents are getting excited to have you come home... prom is tomorrow. Im very excited and a very proud mumma.. brandi is on court and has a beautiful dress.... i'll attempt to send you a pic after the weekend. Enjoy yourself!! Thinking of you! Sue

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home